Your cart is currently empty.
Patrick Tucker is the founder of True Measure Wealth Management and has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. As he got started in financial planning services he quickly became aware that the industry tilts towards sales and salesmanship versus having the genuine financial knowledge, a servants heart, and providing advice in the best interest of clients and the public. After switching his practice to fee-only 15 years ago, he found a simple, easy and elegant way of operating as a business owner. He shares his knowledge with the industry and hopes to provide education to those in the same profession. Patrick is passionate about mentoring Financial Advisors to entrepreneurial freedom and sharing his acquired wisdom and knowledge to those who desire to be financial caregivers like himself.
- Independent Financial Business Not Succeeding? This Might Be Why
- How to Handle Defensive Clients as a Financial Advisor
- How to Train Your Financial Planning Clients to Think Differently About Money Part 2
- How to Train Your Financial Planning Clients to Think Differently About Money Part 1
- Why Starting Your Own Entrepreneurial Financial Planning Business Increases Self-Development