Your cart is currently empty.
Patrick Tucker is the founder of True Measure Wealth Management and has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. As he got started in financial planning services he quickly became aware that the industry tilts towards sales and salesmanship versus having the genuine financial knowledge, a servants heart, and providing advice in the best interest of clients and the public. After switching his practice to fee-only 15 years ago, he found a simple, easy and elegant way of operating as a business owner. He shares his knowledge with the industry and hopes to provide education to those in the same profession. Patrick is passionate about mentoring Financial Advisors to entrepreneurial freedom and sharing his acquired wisdom and knowledge to those who desire to be financial caregivers like himself.
- What is the Series 65 Exam and How Can I Pass It?
- Books I Read in 2017 That I Always Recommend to Advisors: Part 2
- Are You Giving Away Your Value as an Advice-Based Financial Advisor?
- How Does Procrastination Affect Your Independent Advisory Business?
- Independent Financial Business Not Succeeding? This Might Be Why